From there, Hamilton considers the real questions people frequently ask that continue to divide Christians and denominations alike, including:
• Were Adam and Eve real people?
• Why is God so violent in the Old Testament?
• Why would Paul command women to "keep silent in the church"?
• Is Jesus the only way to salvation? • How does God view homosexual people?
• Is the Book of Revelation a guide to the End Times?
In approachable and inviting language, Hamilton addresses these often misunderstood biblical themes leading readers to a deeper appreciation of the Bible so that we might hear God speak through it and find its words to be life-changing and life-giving.