Transforming Your Seven Primal Needs Into a Powerful Spiritual Life
|Binding||Book - Paperback|
|Discount Price||$10.19 (32% discount)|
Over the last four decades, I've met one-on-one with thousands of men. Most of them know that Jesus promised "a rich and satisfying life" (John 10:10), but too many are confused about what that looks like. In fact, I'd estimate that 90 percent of Christian men lead lukewarm, stagnant, defeated lives--and they hate it. When men try to put into words what's holding them back, they invariably describe one or more of these seven symptoms:
- "I just feel like I'm in this thing alone."
- "I don't feel like God cares about me personally--not really."
- "I don't feel like my life has a purpose. In fact, it seems random."
- "I have destructive behaviors that keep dragging me down."
- "My soul feels dry."
- "My most important relationships are not working."
- "I don't feel like I'm doing anything that will make a lasting difference."
Do you see yourself in these statements? In my experience, these inner aches and pains correspond to seven primal God-given needs that all men feel deeply. And in "Man Alive," I'll show you something surprising--God's plan to harness that raw, restless energy you feel, pull you out of mediocrity, and propel you toward the life you were meant to live. I promise you...there "is "a way. No man should have to settle for half alive. You can become the man God created you to be. You can experience a powerful life transformed by Christ. In the book you're holding, I'll show you how.
"Patrick Morley, PhD. "
First Sunday in Lent - Genesis 2:15-17; 3:1-7; Psalm 32; Romans 5:12-19; Matthew 4:1-11