Godly Play Volume 6
|Author||Jerome W. Berryman|
|Publisher||MOREHOUSE EDUCATION RESOURCES|
|Binding||Book - Paperback|
|Discount Price||$22.46 (25% discount)|
The key people whose stories are told in this volume enrich and extend the core narrative, which tells how the People of God sought the elusive presence of God.
Welcome to The Complete Guide to Godly Play, Volume 6. In this volume Jerome Berryman has gathered together fifteen enrichment presentations to be integrated with Volume 2. Introduce these new presentations to the children when they are ready for more. When will that be? Our experience has shown that if children have Godly Play form at an early age, they will be ready for more at about age seven, but every child is different and therefore every circle of children is different. It is recommended that these lessons not be used until after the core lessons of Volumes 2, 3, and 4 have been told for a minimum of 2-3 years. A fluency in the core stories helps enhance the use of the Volume 6 lessons as they are used to deepen the meaning of the core stories.
What's inside Volume 6: 15 Enrichment Presentations for Fall?
All the information you need to present the Enrichment Lessons for Fall to the children in your Godly Play Room.
- Enrichment Lesson 1: Second Creation: "The Falling Apart"
- Enrichment Lesson 2: The Story of Abraham
- Enrichment Lesson 3: The Story of Sarah
- Enrichment Lesson 4: The Story of Jacob
- Enrichment Lesson 5: The Story of Joseph
- Enrichment Lesson 6: The Story of Moses
- Enrichment Lesson 7: The Story of Ruth
- Enrichment Lesson 8: The Story of Samuel
- Enrichment Lesson 9: The Story of King David
- Enrichment Lesson 10: The Story of the Prophet Elijah
- Enrichment Lesson 11: The Story of the Prophet Isaiah
- Enrichment Lesson 12: The Story of Prophet Jeremiah
- Enrichment Lesson 13: The Story of Prophet Ezekiel
- Enrichment Lesson 14: The Story of Daniel
- Enrichment Lesson 15: The Story of Job
First Sunday in Lent - Genesis 2:15-17; 3:1-7; Psalm 32; Romans 5:12-19; Matthew 4:1-11